
The girls were so excited to get some new much shorter hair-do's yesterday after school. Both of their hair was the longest it had ever been and it was driving me crazy. While I kind of like being able to do cute hairstyles with them for the most part it was just ponytails every day. I much prefer the way they look with shorter hair and it's so much easier to take care of. Avery went first to set the example and Meagan was happy to have a haircut just like her big sister! I think they look super cute! The funniest thing was how excited they both were to go to school today to show off their new looks ~ I guess feeling good about yourself because you have a great hairstyle starts early!

I SO agree on the short hair. Much more stylish and fashionable. I love their new dos!! It's all about the hair. It really is. That's where it starts.
ReplyDeleteLove the new cuts! They are both so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the new haircuts! They look adorable! I've been very tempted lately to cut Caroline's hair.
ReplyDeleteSo cute... know you will not miss the snarls and brushing time! Beautiful young ladies you have there.
ReplyDeleteI love the haircuts. The girls are adorable and they are so special to me. It's all about the hair!
ReplyDeleteI love it! They're both so cute! Can't wait for cell group! Let me know if you need any help!
ReplyDelete