Friday, March 27, 2009

Softball Season

Go # 12!!

On deck to bat!


Warming up for the game


Cute and athletic rolled into one!



We are having a great time with Avery playing softball this year. I won't lie, it's been more stress added in, but I have to tell myself that it's worth it for her to have so much fun and get some great exercise. There are just some things you learn playing team sports that I don't think you can learn anywhere else. Even though I totally stunk at playing softball when I was eleven or tweleve years old, the memories of the good times are still with me. Gus is the head coach and he is doing a great job, too! I love that he and Avery have something in common that they both enjoy. Hunter and Meagan have a great time going down to watch practices and games although I spend most of my time chasing after them rather than watching the game. I started taking pictures last night and I have plans to do something special for the team with them at the end of the season so hopefully that will work out! Go T & D Concrete!!

3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! She looks all growns up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery looks so cute in her softball uniform. I'm glad she's doing this - team sports are great. I'm really proud of Gus for coaching her team, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the softball uniforms. I'm so glad Avery is enjoying it. Abbie loves it, but Trever hates it-- Go figure. It's a whole family affair and so worth it.

    ReplyDelete