Thursday, April 2, 2009

Story Time with Hunter

I finally decided that it was time to start taking Hunter to the library for story time like I used to do with the girls. Hunter has been there before, but not since Meagan started preschool in August of '08 and he was a much more "passive" participant back then. We go to the Villages library which is only about 10 mins from the house and the librarian is super nice. I thought it would be helpful in helping him learn new words and socializing him a little more, too. We've been about three times so far and while he's not super excited about it, he does listen to the stories, likes seeing the other kids and loves the snack time!

Look at this BIG boy helping himself to a book!


Hunter wasn't feeling too great this day (you can tell in those heavy eyes)


He's learning to color and wants a bunch of crayons all at once.

He really thinks he's BIG on the computer like his big sisters do at home!



7 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love these pictures! Especially the one of him on the computer. He'll be a reading chatterbox in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet....he is a doll!!! I miss that age!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet! Love the pics! Thanks again for your help this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're taking him to the library early so he'll like to read. The picture of him picking out a book is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He just makes my heart melt. I want to reach in the computer screen and kiss those cheeks. He's so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that little man! He is so sweet and I know he will love that special time with you two at the library!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hunter is growing so much, he's real cute!

    ReplyDelete