Monday, March 9, 2009

Life after Facebook

So I know I haven't posted on my blog in like over two weeks or so, but I have found something even more fun to do on my computer and that is FACEBOOK!! My sisters have been after me for a while to join and I finally did and I love it. I have reconnected with some old friends from high school and college and am able to keep in touch with some coworkers through the week. So, my blog might suffer some, but you can find me on Facebook!
We have been busy with Avery's softball season which is going great. Gus is the head coach and it's keeping us busy, but it is something Gus and Avery can do together an it's great exercise. First official game is next Monday - go T & D Concrete!!
The other thing that's going on is that I am taking Meagan to a new allergy doctor in Lake Mary. I won't go into major detail just yet, but we are in the process of having her retested for her food and environmental allergens and we may be trying a new treatment for her. I'll keep you posted as more develops. Please say a prayer that we can get a blood sample from her - they have stuck her FIVE times at the office and no luck. They want to do it there because they send the blood to an out of state lab, so we're trying to figure out a solution. Meagan was a brave little girl and she got a new baby doll from Target after such a rough morning. Thanks Aunt Lisa for being there for moral support!

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to blog once you've been exposed to facebook...there's just something about having a larger audience :) And you feel much more sociable with people from the past. Anyway, I will say a prayer for Meagan, she sounds like such a trooper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for brave Mae Mae! I was so proud of her. And of us for holding it together!!

    ReplyDelete