I just wanted to do a quick post to share something funny that Meagan said this morning. I was getting her ready for school and she insisted on wearing her favorite "new" pair of shoes (hand-me-downs from Addie!) They are really cute and comfy so I didn't mind her wearing them at all. Then she busted out and said "These are shoes like God wears!" Of course I started laughing and told her she was right. I'm sure she was referring to all of the pictures of Jesus and how he is portrayed wearing brown strappy sandals. I think God knew I needed a good laugh this morning after a stressful week!
That is so precious!! I can just hear her saying it now. Funny kid. Is it me, or do her pinky toes look just like Gus' pinky toes? Poor child!
ReplyDeleteThis is to funny, Rylee had these same shoes, she loved them.
ReplyDeleteThat Meagan is to cute.
Megan cracks me up! Kids are so funny! Brant asked me once when he was little how did the weather man know the weather "did he call God and ask him?" I will never forget that.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good weekend!
Meagan is so funny! I wonder what goes on in her little mind? Once when Lisa was little she thought a man that she saw with a beard was Jesus.
ReplyDeleteMeagan's really sportin them Jesus shoes! I wonder if he had sparkle butterflies on his? :)
ReplyDeleteHow funny. That is the way they always portray Jesus. Funny what they pick up on!
ReplyDeleteLove the post...and took some time to catch up on the comings and goings of your family. Great job on the chocolate bunny momma, I can even imagine you shedding a tear when she bites into that...let us know of Avery's game schedule...Steph would love to come and cheer her on.
ReplyDelete