Thursday, March 12, 2009

The $16 chocolate bunny


So, my sister Lisa told me about a company called Divvies that specializes in allergy-free treats. I'm always in the market for that, so I got online last week and ordered Meagan her first ever chocolate Easter bunny to be the centerpiece of her Easter basket this year. I was so excited!! Now, I am used to paying primo prices for all of Meagan's food, etc. but this one is probably the most expensive yet. The bunny itself cost $8.50 and the shipping was $7.50 for a grand total of........$16!!!! (okay, I know I gave it away by the title, but I wanted a little dramatic effect here!) I am not complaining at all - I am just glad that there's somebody in this world that cares enough to make an allergy free chocolate bunny, ya know?!! Because of Meagan's allergies, when it comes to Easter baskets, I usually have maybe only like 25% candy and the rest is toys, etc which is better for all of my kids anyway, right? I took the picture next to a regular size coffee cup to give a reference point to the size of the bunny. Can't wait for Meagan to enjoy it!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that Meagan gets a bunny this year! She won't know what to do with all that chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chocolate bunny - they make it all now don't they! I found a couple of boxed goodies at the Wildwood Winn-Dixie (believe it or not) for Connor and Meagan. I've been meaning to tell ya about. The company is Cherrybrook Kitchen. They bake up better than anything else I've found. Chocolate chip cookies, brownies, chocolate cake, etc.

    ReplyDelete