Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekends full of Fun!

We have had some big fun the past two Sundays. I decided to just give the highlights of both since I didn't get around to posting last week. Our first adventure was Dylan's birthday party at the Florida Aquarium on Sunday, the 16th. The girls and I rode down with Hannah and her crew. There was no way I would trust myself to drive that far after working all night! I was pretty tired, but the day moved along quickly and there was alot going on to keep me energized. The girls had a great time!!

Mom (Sabrina) and the birthday boy - Dylan....

Uh, yeah, I don't know either............

The kids loved petting this cute little baby alligator....

Some pretty little mermaids...


This past Sunday we had plans with Sabrina and her two oldest boys again. As a birthday present for Meagan she bought us all tickets to the Disney on Ice show in Tampa. This time I did get a couple hours of sleep before we headed to the show. It was a beautiful show and the kids got along great. Sabrina and I enjoyed hanging out together and catching up, too.
Me and the birthday girl.....


The theme of the show was celebrations - perfect!

Sabrina and her two oldest - Ryan and Dylan......

It was hard to get good pics, but I managed a few.....

Me and my girls - we had a blast!

Next weekend will be low key - I'm working four nights in a row!!! No playtime for me!

1 comment: