On Monday, Hunter, Avery and I headed south to the Orlando Science Center. (Meagan was at school.) I had been planning on going there many times this year while we were homeschooling, but I just kept putting it off. We finally made it and it was great! I went ahead and bought us a one year membership so we can go as often as we like this summer, too.
Avery and Hunter pretending to be archaeologists uncovering dinosaur bones.
This was the cutest little center with cars, trains, and planes that Hunter just loved. Future mechanic maybe.....

Avery operating the orange grove pulley system. This area was alot of fun, too!

Hunter working hard to pick those oranges...

Another one of Hunter's favorite areas was this little house/kitchen center. He pitched a fit when it was time to move on!
Avery operating the orange grove pulley system. This area was alot of fun, too!
Hunter working hard to pick those oranges...
Another one of Hunter's favorite areas was this little house/kitchen center. He pitched a fit when it was time to move on!

What a cool place to go - you can have fun & learn at the same time. I'm sure you've got 2(or 3) budding scientists in your family.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
We do love that place! It was the funniest that the orange picking area was the biggest hit with the kids! Glad you go to go...did you get the IMAX movie package on your pass?
ReplyDeleteLove the science center. We have a pass to Mosi and haven't been yet this year. It's a great place for the kids to have fun and learn all at the same time. I'm sure Meagan will love it when she gets to go.
ReplyDelete