Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday - Luau Style

In honor of my 32nd (OMG!!!) birthday, my family and I celebrated at the Disney's Polynesian Resort enjoying the Spirit of Aloha dinner and show. Really we would have used any excuse to go there and since Jill was in town and it was the week of my birthday, we thought it sounded good. We did leave poor little Hunter with Mimi (Gus's Mom). We thought the show might be a little loud/scary for him and it was going to be a late night. I was glad we didn't bring him although I did miss my little buddy.



I was in the Hawaiian spirit with my leis and tropical shirt. Jill did my make up that night. It doesn't look like it in the picture, but I had a lot more eye makeup on than I normally wear.





All of the dancers (male and female) were great. These were my favorite costumes.


We got there a little late to do the official picture from the Disney photographers, so we had some fellow tourists take a group shot after the show. I think it turned out great and saved us thirty bucks!



Just the ladies in this one - we all look beautiful if I do say so myself! Definitely one of the best birthdays I've had in YEARS!!!

Little Miss Meagan had a fabulous time!!!! She loved the show and once again the chefs at Disney did an awesome job with the allergy free food! She loved the pork ribs the best!


ALOHA Ohana!



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Looks like an awesome birthday feast! You ladies look hot in your Hawaiian getup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great birthday! I've always wanted to go over there & see that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that is a fun place to go. We will have to try it one day. I am glad you got to spend your birthday with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had such a good birthday. Everyone looked like they were having a lot of fun, especially Meagan. Her smile is worth thousands.

    ReplyDelete