Avery hard at work on her bumblebee plate.
Meagan chose an ice cream dish/bowl that turned out pretty interesting. Of course, the finished product always looks better and I wrote her name on it so it will be fun to see it all glazed!After lunch and getting Meg and Hunter down for naps, I snuck away for a few hours by myself to get a pedicure. I had plans of sitting there for an hour enjoying reading The Host by Miss Stephenie Meyer herself but instead my sister Jill called and we caught up with each other which was great too.
For supper tonight, we headed over to Inverness to a favorite but seldom visited restaurant..... or should I say "Pub and Grub" as the sign reads:
They have the BEST chicken wings and we tore them up! After supper, Gus took us on an hour long ride through the woods known as the Citrus Management Reserve. Of course the woods were beautiful, but after a while we were all getting pretty restless. Well, all of us except Gus's cousin Dylan who joined us tonight as well. He's a big time hunter and outdoors lover and he enjoyed the ride (and the wings, too!)

I'm heading to bed now to delve into my book. I won't be able to keep up with my goal of blogging every day this week, though. We are heading over to the campsite where Gus's mom goes fishing on Thursday and won't be back until Saturday so I'll have to catch up when we return. I still plan on posting tomorrow, so check back!
They have the BEST chicken wings and we tore them up! After supper, Gus took us on an hour long ride through the woods known as the Citrus Management Reserve. Of course the woods were beautiful, but after a while we were all getting pretty restless. Well, all of us except Gus's cousin Dylan who joined us tonight as well. He's a big time hunter and outdoors lover and he enjoyed the ride (and the wings, too!)
I'm heading to bed now to delve into my book. I won't be able to keep up with my goal of blogging every day this week, though. We are heading over to the campsite where Gus's mom goes fishing on Thursday and won't be back until Saturday so I'll have to catch up when we return. I still plan on posting tomorrow, so check back!


oh, I was just thinking about the Cove this week...I was trying to decide where we should go on Friday for a date...it might be the cove...I had some great wings in NC last week, but that ranch is good enough to drink. I love the toes.and the pottery.
ReplyDeleteGreat toes!!! I think the Cove is calling my name too. Looks like ya'll are having a wonderful week.....
ReplyDelete