Monday, August 2, 2010

Kids' Camp : Mission Possible

This year, I was blessed to be a part of our church's annual kids camp. We had four churches total with about 170 people in all. I was one of the two camp nurses. Belinda and I put lots of bandaids on, made sure the kids didn't get dehydrated, and passed out medicine. All together is was great 4 days with no major injuries to report. I truly felt like I was using my skills and talents to glorify God. It was awesome!!



Angela and The Golden Plunger - don't ask.

Emma, Avery, and Steph in the mess hall....

Me and Belinda - we were a great team!

Avery and Elissa - staying cool in the pool....

Taylor and Re -getting ready for bed...

The trust fall. It was so amazing - I was scared to death, but I actually did it too!

We did ALOT of walking!
Avery and our awesome camp pastor - Nic. He's a super cool dude that the kids all love!

Can't wait for next year! Gus said he wanted to come along next year and Meagan will be old enough to go, too. Anyone want to keep Hunter????

No comments:

Post a Comment