Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer Fun

I know I am waaaaay behind on blogging, so I'm trying to get caught up a little here guys. Here's another picture of our horse, Jasmine. Hunter loves her so much. He thinks he is such a big cowboy when he sits on her.

The kiddos at VBS. We had another great year learning more about Jesus.

Gus and I at Salt Water Cowboys, St. Augustine. We took a weekend to get away - just the two of us for our anniversary/birthdays. It was great!!

Enjoying the beautiful beach....

I made it to the top of the lighthouse, but it was really hard! Gus didn't quite make it - he wasn't feeling so great.

Some 4th of July fun - Meagan and her good friend, Lily.

The kids burned through 3 packs of sparklers in no time.

Hanging out at Aunt Lisa's pool on a Saturday afternoon. Hunter thought he could swim without my help, but he was wrong!!

Meagan is quite the little fish with her vest on.

Avery and Aunt Lisa - they're always up for a good time!
Next post will be Kids' Camp......

1 comment: