Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthdays and Back to School

For my birthday this year I invited a bunch of girlfriends to join me at Amazing Glaze for a night of painting pottery and hanging out. I had a blast with so many of my good friends who were able to make it!
My delicious chocolate decadence birthday cake.............

The whole crew - This one's for Bon Qui Qui!


Hannah always knows what to get me - "Mommy's Happy Juice" and "Liquid Patience" (AKA - Arbor Mist!)


Hunter's 3rd Birthday was of course a horse theme. He LOVES anything to do with a farm, horses, or hunting. What can I say, he's his Daddy's son!

This is the Amish made horse barn Gus and I got for him. (found it online)


Some cute Kornegay Cousins - Josh, Hunter, Tori, Avery and Meagan. (We're just missing Dalton and Brayden)

Hunter highly enjoyed his horsey cake. I think he ate three pieces! Of course Aunt Lisa was on hand for the celebration. She never misses a happenin' party in the 'Wood.




This year, back to school shopping included all THREE kids! YAY!! I love my kids deeply, but I have waited so long for this day to come. The girls started at The Villages Charter School (thanks to my job change) and Hunter is in the three year old class at First Baptist Wildwood. It's a little crazy getting everyone dropped off in the mornings and getting afternoon homework done and ready for the next day, but I am very happy with the schools and the kids are doing great.

Hunter was very proud of his new lunchbox!


My 4th grader! Can't believe it! Can somebody tell me when this happened, cause I missed it.



My sweet kindergartner. She had a rough first week with lots of tears, but so far week #2 is much better. She is in good hands and learning a lot already. Before bed tonight she told me "buenas noches!" Her Spanish teacher would be proud.


Hunter loves this Buffalo statue in the entrance to Meagan's school. He just looked too cute in this pic for me not to post it.


1 comment:

  1. Their school pictures are so completely adorable. I really can't get over how cute they are. And Meagan's learning Spanish? Wow... kindergarten's changed.

    ReplyDelete