The last week in July, we headed north and my parents headed south to meet up on Tybee Island for vacation. They were planning on coming to our house before the kids went back to school anyway, so I suggested they join us for vacation. We had a blast! The best thing being that there were more kids than adults - always a good idea when you're around water and when you have different aged kids with different interests.
Cheers to a week at the beach.......

One cool dude who's ready for some fun in the sun.....

My little shoppers in Savannah. It was hot, but a good day!

My bathing beauty - she had a pretty good time at the beach. We struggled with her eczema all week, but we did what we could to keep her under control.

Family shot - headed out to go on our trolly tour in Savannah

Checking out the water....

Yes, Life IS Good......
....even when you get in time out on vacation.

Mom, Avery, and I visited the Tybee Island Lighthouse. Avery and I were the only ones who climbed to the top. It was a great view. I am falling in love with lighthouses for sure. I bought this puzzle and we put it together in two days.

Those are the best pics that I had on my camera. We mostly used my Mom's. But you get the idea, right? We had a wonderful week and looking forward to another family vacation - hopefully next year!
Wow looks like a great trip. Where did you stay? It looks nice!
ReplyDelete