Meagan in her custom made outfit that I ordered from a seller on etsy.com
Hunter's initial reaction to the characters wasn't so great. He finally warmed up to Donald Duck a LITTLE by the end of the meal. Poor thing!
Meagan's favorite was Donald Duck. She really love the special waffles and I think she ate about four! The chef was so nice and made sure Meagan's birthday was extra special!
My Favorite picture of the day! I think Disney may want to use this in their advertisements!
For Meagan's birthday we made plans to go to Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort. Jill was down for a visit and Gus and Lisa took the day off work to join in the fun. We had a great time and they were AWESOME when it came to working with Meagan's dietary restrictions. They had Mickey shaped waffles and even a cupcake that Meagan could enjoy. After our meal we did a little shopping in the gift shop and took a free ride on the monorail. We all had an awesome day together!

I LOVE etsy! I think it is the best kept mom secret ever. That outfit is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little sweetie. (:
I just can't believe she is 4. It seems like yesterday we were having a Beth Moore bible study, and I was pregnant along with Jeanne, Jenny, and someone else (can't remember). Meagan was crawling around with a bottle...my how time flies! It looks like you guys had a great day. Happy Birthday Meagan!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh the pic is so cute...and yahoo, for Disney to work with the whole resrictions thing...love the outfit too....glad to hear you guys are doing great...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mae Mae! What a beautiful, four year old princess she is!
ReplyDeleteIsn't is hard to believe that she is 4! The breakfast looked like a lot of fun. I will have to try that. Don't ya just love that monorail???
ReplyDelete