Friday, November 19, 2010

Fall, Family, Friends, and Fun

I finally uploaded the pictures I took in October and it was about 300!!! I was a bit overwhelmed and haven't had a lot time to go through them. But there were so many good ones that I want to share so I'll start with these. I'll try to do a Halloween one soon, too.

Got to go see my long time friend, Summer and her sweet family on a day the girls had off of school. She lives in Orlando and just had her second baby girl, Hollyn. It was such a treat to visit and hold that precious newborn. I had to fight Avery and Meagan for my turn. They love a baby too! Wonderful day!

So darling! Don't worry, I'm "cured" of the baby fever. NO desire for more in my house!


Hanging out with Addie waiting for the Fall Festival parade to start in Bushnell. It was cold Saturday morning but warmed up once the sun came out.

Doing some yummy fall baking with the kids, a.k.a - the beater lickers!
We made some banana muffins for Meagan and some pumpkin cookies for the rest of us.

My little chefs!

Getting ready for the hayride at the Heritage Community Church Fall Festival. It was such a wonderful day of fellowship with our new friends/family. A very sweet spirit was there.


A bubble machine and a great DJ provided loads of entertainment for Miss Meagan.


Hunter had a great time with the hula hoops!

And the all got their "baboon" animals before they left.

Jumping back to the Bushnell Fall Festival. Gus had to work the SECO booth that day, but we stopped by to see him and brought him a corn dog!

Love this pic of the three of them all in their Halloween clothes.

Hunter's theme at the parade was, "Why run for the candy when they throw it right to you?" It was so funny watching him pick up whatever landed in front of him and put it in his pile.

Next post - Halloween. Maybe I'll get it out before Christmas!

1 comment: