Can't take credit for this idea, but I made these microphone cupcakes which I think turned out great. They were a big hit with the girls. The idea/recipe came from a great website that Lisa found for me called "thepartyanimal-blog.org." Lots of great ideas on there!

Okay - let's get into the "real" theme of the party - JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! Avery is a fan, but not in a crazy way. This part of the party was up to her and that's what she chose. So I ran with it. It was pretty easy and I got a bunch of cool ideas from that website, too.

Thank goodness our long time babysitter, Tiffany was willing and able to come help me out for a few hours. She loves kids and was a lot of fun!

Of course, we had Justin Bieber CD's on repeat the whole night which lead to lots of dancing and singing.

Another HUGE highlight was when Avery opened her big gift from me and Gus. We had given her a few little presents on her actual birthday, but this one had to be saved for the party because it was................................ tickets to the Justin Bieber concert in December!
She was speechless!!!
We had lots of yummy and somewhat healthy food to snack on all evening. Gotta have energy for all that dancing, screaming, and singing, right?

A really fun game we played, was "Plant a kiss on Justin." You may have heard of this concept involving a donkey and a tail. I printed lips on cardstock, cut them out, put each of the girls names on the back and some tape. Then each one got blindfolded, spun around and had to get the "kiss" as close as they could to Justin's lips. Several of these girls were very good "kissers" and we had to hold a kiss off for the top 5. Too fun!
Okay - let's get into the "real" theme of the party - JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! Avery is a fan, but not in a crazy way. This part of the party was up to her and that's what she chose. So I ran with it. It was pretty easy and I got a bunch of cool ideas from that website, too.
Thank goodness our long time babysitter, Tiffany was willing and able to come help me out for a few hours. She loves kids and was a lot of fun!
Of course, we had Justin Bieber CD's on repeat the whole night which lead to lots of dancing and singing.
Another HUGE highlight was when Avery opened her big gift from me and Gus. We had given her a few little presents on her actual birthday, but this one had to be saved for the party because it was................................ tickets to the Justin Bieber concert in December!
And I just thought I heard a lot of screaming that night.......
Think it's a good idea to wear ear plugs to the concert?
We had lots of yummy and somewhat healthy food to snack on all evening. Gotta have energy for all that dancing, screaming, and singing, right?
A really fun game we played, was "Plant a kiss on Justin." You may have heard of this concept involving a donkey and a tail. I printed lips on cardstock, cut them out, put each of the girls names on the back and some tape. Then each one got blindfolded, spun around and had to get the "kiss" as close as they could to Justin's lips. Several of these girls were very good "kissers" and we had to hold a kiss off for the top 5. Too fun!

What a fabulous party. This one will go down in the history books. Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteThat party totally rocks! You are a good mama Jananae! I love it all :)
ReplyDeleteAnd a hard act to follow!!! Thanks for including Steph...she loved being prepared for all the trivia!
ReplyDeleteI bet that was soooo fun for her! She will never forget it! (remember the NKOTB party @ Summers?? Yea I still remember that night, lol) You did a great job, and I know the December concert will be just as fun :)
ReplyDeleteWow Janet!!! That looks like so much fun! I appreciate from afar all that hard work and creative energy you put into that party. Love the microphone cakes too cool. One day, Avery and all her friends will look back on this party and recall what a great time it was. You are such a good momma!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your girl! 10....oh, man!!!!