Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tricks and Treats

Since Halloween fell on a Sunday, we dressed up to go to church.


Mimi and Hunter enjoying some yummy treats at Hannah's house on Halloween night.


All the McClain and Kornegay kids together for our annual picture. This is no easy task! They all look pretty stinkin cute if you ask me!


Ready for the Trick or Treating to begin. Hey, when you have a group this big, you gotta ride around the neighborhood in STYLE!


And last, but by no means least....................Me!

Ms. Elle Woods, of course! AKA - Legally Blonde.

No, I'm not Malibu Barbie. No, I'm not Paris Hilton. Guess Elle is not as fresh in other people's memories as she is in mine, but I love her and have wanted to dress up as her for years.


Mission Accomplished.

It's gonna be hard to top this next year........


1 comment: