The beautiful little Graduate in her new dress....
The whole gang - all dressed up.....

Meagan enjoying opening a few gifts from us including a Fancy Nancy "ABC" book

and some accessories to go with her outfit!

Daddy and his sweetheart.....

Mommy and her "mini me"

Love us some Mrs. Angela!!!

Congrats!!

We were so blessed that some special friends were able to come support Meagan's achievement. Thanks, Aunt Sam, Emma, and Maddie!

The gorgeous cake that Aunt Hannah made in honor of the event

The assistant teacher in Meagan's class - Mrs. Kadi (the funny thing is, I used to babysit her!)

So proud of this little girl!

We've been through alot this year including self hair cuts, learning how to obey and get along with others (even when they're not the nicest), how to write our name and lots of great songs. Most of all, it was a success in terms of her allergies. Her teachers all did an excellent job in keeping her safe and that is priceless to me!
Meagan enjoying opening a few gifts from us including a Fancy Nancy "ABC" book
and some accessories to go with her outfit!
Daddy and his sweetheart.....
Mommy and her "mini me"
Love us some Mrs. Angela!!!
Congrats!!
We were so blessed that some special friends were able to come support Meagan's achievement. Thanks, Aunt Sam, Emma, and Maddie!
The gorgeous cake that Aunt Hannah made in honor of the event
The assistant teacher in Meagan's class - Mrs. Kadi (the funny thing is, I used to babysit her!)
So proud of this little girl!
We've been through alot this year including self hair cuts, learning how to obey and get along with others (even when they're not the nicest), how to write our name and lots of great songs. Most of all, it was a success in terms of her allergies. Her teachers all did an excellent job in keeping her safe and that is priceless to me!

Great pictures. I'm glad she had a good year & had such good teachers. I know you've got some funny stories to tell about her school year. Meagan certainly keeps things interesting! We love her so much.
ReplyDeleteYes, we are so blessed to have such a great school with great teachers! And I couldn't agree more...Meagan IS a mini Janet! She is just so beautiful and I love the picture of the two of you! You have a beautiful, blessed family :)
ReplyDeleteYou know Josie loves that Meagan! She looked picture perfect that night! I'm so sad it's over for them, but excited at the same time for Kindergarten :)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!! I can't believe how much older she looks. She has the most beautiful smile. Congrats to Meagan.
ReplyDelete