To celebrate Meagan's 5th birthday, I began planning a trip to Disney back in January. After a bad experience taking Avery to the park when she was almost 2, I vowed never to return with at child that young. So, this was Meagan's first trip to the Magic Kingdom. It was worth the wait! She did so great - wasn't scared to go on rides, wasn't scared of the characters, and I didn't have to push a stroller around all day or change any diapers! Since this was her first time and birthday, I made reservations to eat with the princesses in the castle and stay overnight in a resort. It was a great day! Oh, and by the way, my mother-in-law kept Hunter for me!
First ride of the day:

We met lots of great characters including these two guys who the girls love to watch on TV.

The main event! Avery and I were very excited, too. We'd never been here before either.

Cinderella welcoming us to her castle....

Up close with Snow White. Man, she has alot of blush on!

Ariel - one of our favorites!

The girls loved being "fancy"and we were all referred to as "princesses" during our meal....

The girls' souvenirs...

Meagan's special cake and ice cream - I love how Disney handles food allergies! Wish everyone else could do the same.

Avery was pretty happy about her Princess Sundae, too!

Our Resort for the night...

Avery posing all around the resort..

The girls begged for a late swim the evening we got there and although it was raining (no lightening!) I indulged them.....

Just wanted to
prove I was there and actually be in a picture....

After a couple hours of swimming the next morning, it was time to head back home and take care of our guys. Daddy got strep throat while we were gone and Hunter was missing us.

We had a really great time and I can't wait to plan a whole family trip when Hunter gets a little bit older!
What an awesome treat for Meagan's birthday! I'm glad you had a good time with your girls! Now get ready for some more girl time next weekend :)
ReplyDeleteA day of fun for three beautiful princesses!
ReplyDeleteLove all the beautiful pics. So glad you had this Mother/Daughter time together. I love the magic that comes at the wonderful world of Disney. It's priceless.
ReplyDelete