Just wanted to share a few pictures from Easter in Georgia. I branched out and let the girls each pick out their own dresses (no matching required). Avery was opposed to having to match her sister finally so I gave in. I think they all look great but I do prefer a more coordinated palate. Oh, well - you gotta pick your battles!




The Whole Gang

Time to find the eggs....


Jill found the recipe/idea to make "sushi" out of Peeps, Rice Krispy Treats, and Fruit Roll-ups. All things Meagan can have. The four of us sat down and made (and ate!) our creations.

I give you "Peepshi."
The kids look great,love the dresses on the girls! You looked awesome too!
ReplyDeleteThe idea for the sushi is just too cute and creative,looked yummy!
PEEPSHI! I absolutely LOVE that idea. Bravo, Aunt Jill. That is fabulous. Also..the girls totally coordinate. Blue and green are like peas and carrots. I think everyone's outfits are quite complementary.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful time with your family. You look like a knockout in the dress girl. Work it! Family looks lovely as always.
ReplyDelete