Hunter is having a great time pretending to be John or Whitney and wants to be fed his "bottle." Of course he will always be our baby, so that's okay with us!
Avery and I are enjoying picking different recipes from the Paula Deen kid's cookbook and trying them out. Avery remembers reading the book "Stone Soup" in school, so she wanted to try that one out even though it's full of veggies! Sounds good to me! She had a great time making it and it was yummy!!

Avery has been picking out several dolphin books at the library one of which had some craft ideas in the back. She really wanted to make this dolphin mobile so we gathered all the supplies and got crafty! It was a joint effort, but we had fun and she loves it hanging over her bed.
The most exciting new adventure we're embarking on is DANCE CLASS!! I finally found a studio in Ocala that offered classes on the same day and same time for both of the girls. Avery is taking Tap and Meagan is taking Kinderdance (intro to dance). So far, they love it and Hunter and I hang out in the waiting area with the other kids/moms while they do their thing.
Gus and I are still working hard and of course Gus is getting geared up for hunting season. He went to GA last weekend to bow hunt, but no meat in the freezer yet!!
I'm so ready for some cooler weather with Fall, but knowing Florida weather, it's gonna be a while!!

I feel like a part of your family....love the new background. the cool is coming.
ReplyDeleteY'all are some busy beavers.
ReplyDelete