Friday, October 9, 2009

Avery's 9th Birthday

On Tuesday, Avery and I headed south to Orlando to celebrate her birthday at Epcot. We had a great time spending the whole day together. We were worn out by the end of the day, but it was worth it!

Meet and greet with the Disney characters. Avery bought an autograph book to make the day more memorable.
Donald always makes a fun picture!


We were both excited to meet Princess Aurora in France! She was very sweet to Avery.


Hanging out in the Moroccan Market...



A Japanese tower....


Under the Sea with Nemo and Friends....



Can't believe my oldest is NINE!! It's gone by really fast. I love young lady she's becoming. She is so special to me!

3 comments:

  1. And we love her too...glad we get to see all of you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she had a very special birthday & she'll always remember it. You are such a good mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect day. Wonderful that the two of you could havae this special celebration together!

    ReplyDelete