So, you might have noticed my blog looks a little different these days. Many thanks to my sister, Lisa for helping me figure out some of this stuff and make over my blog. I really never liked the plain pink background, but it was just something to get me started. Anyway, I am enjoying the blog thing and I'm surprised that I've stuck with it for this long really. I love checking out everyone else's blogs, too. I know it's not the same as connecting in person or with a phone call, but it's the next best thing. Happy blogging!
I LOVE this page! Your children are just beautiful, Janet! Look at that boy! Um, I could just squeeze them cheeks just like Gus always did to Josie! :)
ReplyDeleteNo problemo! Let me know when you're ready for TypePad!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!! Glad that your blogging!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look! I love the blog world. It's so nice to be able to catch up with everyone and see what's going on in their life.
ReplyDeleteJanet, I love your new background. It's so pretty. I love being able to keep up with the young un's.
ReplyDeleteAnd even though I'm a Grannie, I think Edward is hot, too!
Looking good, love the pics!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute! Looks like spring!
ReplyDelete