Thursday, January 8, 2009

My sweet Meagan

Just wanted to share a sweet moment that occurred between Meagan and me this afternoon. I was sitting beside her while she ate her lunch after getting home from preschool. I had to "encourage" her to taste some of the organic apple I had cut up for her and when she did, her face lit up and she said, "Gimme five, Momma! This apple is delicious! I love you!" WOW - guess I'll be buying organic apples all the time! It's worth a few dollars extra for that kind of reaction, don't ya think?

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I am trying this whole blog thing, you know I am a myspace junkie.
    This is too sweet, it is amazing how the little things can mean so much to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meagan looks so sweet with her Special Day bag! Can I get a whoop whoop for some organic apples? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! You know I have a special place in my heart for that sweet little girl. Everytime I see her she makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just precious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are blogging now & I can get up to date information & see pictures of the grandkids (and you & Gus, too!).
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete