
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, but this week has been a blur! My best friend, Hannah, gave birth to her beautiful twins John and Whitney on Monday night and it has been non-stop since then. The babies are in Orlando right now due to difficulty with their breathing, but they are making progress and should be down there about a week or so. I was able to go there yesterday and it was wonderful to get to see them up close and touch them. Although I've been a nurse for 10 years, I've never been in a NICU and it's amazing. It gave me a new appreciation for my healthy children. Please keep Wes, Hannah, big sister Addie, John and Whitney in your prayers! For more up to date info you can check out Hannah's blog at hannahmcclain.blogspot.com. I don't know how to do the "link" thing, so you 'll just have to type it in for yourself!

It was great to have you down here with us yesterday. I do appreciate the support. The NICU is an amazing place, we are getting to know our way around it pretty quick! I just pumped and we are getting ready to see our babies!
ReplyDeletelove you and thanks again for all your love and support!