Friday, March 26, 2010

Picnic at the Park

On a beautiful day last week, I decided on a picnic at the park day. It's been a long, cold winter and with it getting warmer, we all couldn't wait to play in the sunshine. Okay, I'd rather read a book in the shade, but that usually doesn't happen! I needed a few things at Publix, so we went there first and got our groceries plus a few things for lunch and headed to the Oxford Park.

Hunter was especially glad I bought sugar cookies....

Silly Miss Meagan enjoying her apple slices...

Avery and I shared a DELICIOUS deli sub - oh my, those are sooooo good!!

Hunter would spend hours in the swing - he loves it so much. And I love hearing that belly laugh when I push him "Higher!!"

The girls taking a break to cloud watch and daydream.....

The day did involve Hunter falling down and scraping his knees pretty badly and we had to make a quick run to the bathroom at my in-law's (thank goodness they live so close!). But, altogether it was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. The weather has been awesome for that these last few days!!! Sounds like a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet,you are such a sweet mama!! Its so easy to get caught up in our busy schedules,that we dont relax with our little guys.This has inspired me to do the same with the boys in the backyard this week,We are having a dinner picnic!! Love the pics,some beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete