I did pick up the blue and green flowers at Bealls Outlet hoping I could use them in the room and with Lisa's help (and adding another flower and some precious butterflies) here you have a very cool part of the room.
I absolutely love this corner of Avery's bookcase, desk and alot of her artwork that we were able to display. My darling, pack-rat of a daughter has been strongly encouraged to keep it nice and neat!!
Okay, so last, but not least is my absolute favorite part of the re-do............THE CLOSET!!! I know it sounds weird, but we literally took everything out, got rid of a ton of crap and put it all back in a much more organized an functional manner. I am literally in love with the end result!
BEFORE:
AFTER:

I love it, does not seem enough! The colors are fantastic and the lay out is too! I have the other pack rat who is nine!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love that pattern! I'm going to check out her website :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a Lisa!!! That is absolutely beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!! Hey, I think I should get some credit for helping pick out the bedding!!(-: It does look so nice, I can't wait to see it in person!(-:
ReplyDelete