Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Not too much excitement here last night, but just wanted to post a few cute pics anyway. Doesn't take much to impress Meagan - just a few horn blowers and some sparkling white grape juice in fancy cups. She said it was the "best party!" Gotta love the simplicity of kids sometimes, huh?

Hunter loved the "party" too...



Cheers!!!


Note: these pictures were taken around 9:30 and we were in bed by 10!
(Avery was at my in-law's house where they apparently did stay up til midnight- I'm sure she was glad she was there instead of here)

Hope you all have a blessed 2010!


4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaw...these pictures are adorable! The kiddos look precious ringing in the new year. I love that Meagan had so much fun. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures and being able to share in your New Year's Eve celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jananae! SUCH sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete