We had a great week at my parents' house once again. We ate good food, went shopping, saw New Moon, Gus and I had a date night, and watched a bunch of great movies at home, too.
Nana getting lots of love from Hunter...

Avery and her Great Grandparents on Thanksgiving day...

Gus getting the turkeys prepped for the fryer - OH, YEAH!!...

The kids looked so cute in their matching outfits on Wed - I could hardly stand it!

Our four-legged friend, Roscoe - love that dog!!

Uncle Greg, Gus and I hanging out in the kitchen...
Aunt Toni and Mom catching up...
The girls loved playing with my cousin, Ben. He kept them entertained all day! Meagan said "He's my best friend."

Dig in, Hunter!

We all enjoyed playing with our newest family member - my cousin Jamie's daughter, Mallory...

Of course, it's always hard to say goodbye, but we will look forward to the next time we're all together!
loved seeing your family enjoying the holiday together!
ReplyDelete