The Christmas season is in full swing around our house and I just wanted to share a few pics with my loyal blog readers! I am happy that I have my cards mailed out and have a pretty good chunk of my shopping done. It has greatly cut down on my holiday stress level this year!
It is our tradition to bake cookies while we decorate the tree and the girls had a great time doing so. Meagan mixing up her special cookies ....

Avery helping with a batch of peanut butter chocolate chip ones...

Hunter loves playing with (and measuring!) our Little People Nativity set...

The girls love looking through all the ornaments and putting their own on the tree. I have bought ornaments for each of them every year as well as a family one each year too. I don't have a fancy-themed/department store tree, but I LOVE all the memories and wouldn't have it any other way!

Hunter helped with a few of the ornaments but was mostly just content to eat cookies!!

I went ahead and gave the girls their Christmas PJ's (another tradition) so they could enjoy them all month. I found these really sweet gowns with matching doll-sized ones included at Kohl's for half price! They LOVED them and I can't wash them fast enough for them to wear again!

Hope all of you are enjoying your holidays so far and remember the Reason for the Season!!
Love all the holiday cheer. A neatly measured navity is so important! The girls completely decorated the tree without my help this year...that was a first. It turned out just perfect. We are getting those jammies too....how cute. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLove those holiday traditions! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE the Christmas PJ tradition, such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteIt's all so cute! Meagan's smile it to die for in that cookie makin picture! Um Um Um those kids of yours are beauts! Hey, I'm crazy about your Christmas card!
ReplyDeletePrecious. See ya soon.
ReplyDelete