As ususal we invaded my best friend, Hannah's house to Trick or Treat last night. Since we live in the sticks, we have to find an alternative and it's always an open door at Hannah and Wes's! I went with the Wizard of Oz theme this year for the whole family. Just in case there's any question, Hunter was a Munchkin , Gus was the Scarecrow, and I was the Tin Woman.

I made Avery's crown and I was very happy with the way it turned out!

The whole gang including Toto!!

The McClain "Wild Things" and The Kornegay "Wiz Kids"!!

We want CANDY!!!

We were lucky enough to have a trailer pulled by a golf cart to make getting around the neighborhood quicker and easier. We had a bunch of fun even though I wasn't feeling too great. So glad I was off work and could enjoy the night with my family and friends!
Thank you so much for coming and spending the evening with us! It was so much fun!!! Love you all so much and I can't wait for next year!!
ReplyDeleteYour costumes turned out great! Very creative and festive. Bravo!
ReplyDelete